• Apply when insects first appear. Spray to thoroughly cover upper and lower leaf surfaces, stems, and branches. Penetrate dense foliage.
• Apply as needed, waiting 7 to 14 days between each application.
Indoor Application Rates:
Add 16 fl. oz. to an empty 1 gallon sprayer. Slowly fill with 82 fl. oz. of clean tap water.
FOR OUTDOOR USE:
ferti•lome® Broad Spectrum Insecticide is an insecticide that kills insect/pests that damage roses, flowers, shrubs, fruit trees, vegetable gardens and lawns. ferti•lome® Broad Spectrum Insecticide can also be sprayed around foundations, to keep insect/pests out of the home. ferti•lome® Broad Spectrum Insecticide kills listed insect/pests: Ants (including Carpenter Ant, and Argentine Ant), Aphids, Caterpillars, Chinch Bugs, Fleas, Mole Crickets, Mosquitoes, Ticks, Whiteflies and other listed lawn & garden insect/pests.
FOR USE ON:
- Trees, Roses, shrubs, flowers and other ornamentals
- Listed garden vegetables and fruit trees
- Around house foundations, porches, patios and stored lumber
- Around outdoor residential pet areas: dog houses and fenced dog runs